Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Matters

I certainly didn't need a reminder, but if I did need one, I've received one.  I've spend my last couple days visiting with family and the more time I spend with them, the faster time seems to disappear.  What I miss the most aren't the dinners, parties, events and outings.  It's sitting around drinking a coffee in the family kitchen, laughing at the dogs, making dinner and sitting on the porch.  It really is these times that I count my blessings and wish that I could make those little moments last forever.  Time flies and it's constantly increasing its speed.  Take a step back, look around you and be thankful for the family you have.  Maybe it's your mom, aunt, cousin or a step parent.  Maybe it's your dog, best friend, or your cat.  Whomever you consider family, remember how special they are to you and even though you may bicker, yell or hold your breath until you turn blue, they will always love you. (Sorry for sounding like a Whitney Houston song there.)

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention to my favourite new stock photo website, Stock.xchng. It's a free website full of beautiful, unique and perfect photos.  Thanks Stock.Xchng!

No comments:

Post a Comment