Friday, October 15, 2010

Comfort

I am finally starting to feel 'cushy' again.  I don't really know how else to describe it.  I am getting back into my BNYC (Before New York City) life and I'm feeling good.  Despite the fact that I literally have no free time as of late, things have become good again.  I don't feel so strange waking up in my own apartment anymore and the mountains certainly have their charm.  It's no big apple, but it will do...for now.

Writing for Frockon has suddenly made things click for me.  This is what I want - no, need to do.  Aha moment! Check out my most recent article on Eco-Fashion week here.

I have been thinking a lot about the Universe, God, Buddha, Vishnu, Mom - whatever/whomever you credit for the good things in your life.  It's sometimes mind boggling how the puzzle pieces of life suddenly fit together or a chance meeting changes your life.  It makes me really question how much 'power' we think we have on a daily basis.  We can plan all our lives (as some people do...ahem...me), yet at the end of the day, our entire plan could blow up in our face.  I'm trying really hard to learn how to 'go with the flow,' but I never have been one for going with anyones flow but mine.

OK, so there's a learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment