Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aha! Moment

I finally figured it out.  Aha! moment, light bulb moment, eureka, whatever you want to call it. 

My blog is going to be a daily reflection about one small (or large) important moment that I notice each day in my life.  Everyday, 'things' happen to us and we make 'things' happen.  This blog is going to draw attention to these things and (hopefully) improve my daily awareness of life.  It's not always going to be good, but I'm going to try to stay on the positive side.  Maybe something provokes a question, a thought or brings up a wanted or unwanted feeling.   The great thing about this concept is that whatever my observation for that day is, it will apply to all my readers as well.  I'll ask questions that don't necessarily need to get answered; they just need to be aired out. I'll bring up general issues, problems and obstacles that many of us need to overcome.

This is a new project for me and I can only hope that other people get something out of this too.  Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment