Monday, August 30, 2010

It's been a while

Yes, it's been a while.  But I have some great excuses, I swear! First of all, I was really, really sick for about four days straight and then I suddenly woke up one morning and felt perfectly fine.  Guess that means winter is coming.....ew.  I also hate to admit it, but I think I may be one of those people that always get sick after flying, or at the very least, sick after a vacation.  Yes, I'm usually that annoying person that gets back from a holiday with a stuffy nose, headache and a list full of complaints.  Hey, at least its not malaria.

I have been writing a lot lately and one of my projects is top secret, but I should be able to post something about it sometime next week.  Stay tuned.

Just a short post to (hopefully) kick start my blogging again and get me back into a routine.  There really aren't enough hours in a day and someone needs to fix this problem.  I'll add that to my "to do" list too...which seems to be growing exponentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment